There are things I'd rather watch than...

Rob and Amber Get Married.

Who really cares? Not me, that's for sure. I never watched Survivor, so I couldn't care less who these two people were. But I saw them on The Amazing Race, and I couldn't stand them.

I can't understand how anyone can stand them.

I can't understand how their families can stand them.

But to put this wedding on television...couldn't our time be better spent? And then the light bulb went on...

Better things to watch than Rob and Amber Get Married.
1. Rob and Amber Get Lyme Disease.
See Amber touch a deer while Rob says "baby, I don't think that's such a good idea." See Rob's head swell up even more than it already is.
2. Rob and Amber Swim the Great Barrier Reef.
See Rob try to prove his manhood by trying to convince a Great White Shark to help him win. See dismembered limbs float around while Amber tries to figure out why Rob isn't talking...
3. Rob and Amber Get a Divorce.
It's inevitable. Name three famous marriages that have lasted...they'll be together for a while and then someone will realize they just married THAT person. And in this case, both of them will.
4. Rob and Amber vs. The Atomic Bomb
Someone handcuffs both Rob and Amber to a nuclear device. Amber has been given the solution, but as we've all seen before, Rob doesn't let her do any of the thinking. Kaboom!
5. Rob and Amber realize their Fifteen Minutes are Up.
Hopefully, this is the one that happens soon. Rob will do infomercials for car wax, and Amber will probably grace the pages of Playboy. Man, have their standards ever fallen (and yes, I'm talking about Playboy...)

Comments

You're right...he's no Diamond Dallas Paige...

Rob might actually get some offence in against the Undertaker.

Popular Posts