5 commercials, 4 trailers, but one movie

Went to see Star Wars: Episode III last night.

After having to sit through 5 commercials, all of which were exactly like ones we have to put up with on television, we ended up with four trailers.

Fantastic Four looks, well, like any other superhero comic movie. Mr. and Mrs. Smith looks like it will be a decent film. Stealth looked like a decent movie. The last one was Batman Begins...and I think someone finally clued in to how dark this idea should have been in the first place. Very creepy looking.

I won't spoil the film for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's one of the better Star Wars films. The dialogue is a bit cheesy at times, but there is a lot of fighting in the film.

I was impressed.

And my journey with those films is finally complete. I've now seen them all in theatres.

Comments

The acting was really very good. I thought Hayden Christensen did an excellent job in the role of Anakin Skywalker. The only acting that was better than that was that of Ian McDiarmid, who was so incredibly frightening as Chancellor Palpatine.

Grevious was pretty cool, too.

I did find the Darth Vader "NOOOOO!!!" to be laughable, though. It just didn't seem very, well, Vader like.

Great film, though. Better than anything I paid to see last year.

Popular Posts