One of those "where are they now" moments

The other night I threw Sleepy Hollow into the VCR. I haven't watched it in five years, so I figured I'd give it a shot. My wife and I spotted something interesting about the film. In one room there were several actors who have gone on to do some interesting work.

Johnny Depp, who went on to do several great films, including Pirates of the Caribbean and the upcoming Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Christopher Lee, who went on to play Count Dooku in the latest Star Wars films.
Richard Griffiths, who went on to play Uncle Vernon in the Harry Potter films.
Michael Gambon, who went on to play Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films.
and
Ian McDiarmid, who went on to play Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in the Star Wars films.

As well, there was Jeffrey Jones, who is now on Deadwood and once played Ed Rooney in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I don't think I've seen that much star power assembled so well since The Outsiders.

Comments

True enough...true enough

Popular Posts