the world is safe and the race is over

Yesterday, a terrorist plot was stopped and the world was saved.

Okay, not really. But Sam Fisher finished his job. Splinter Cell was a decent game, a bit too easy on Normal mode for me, so I'm going to have to try the Hard mode soon. Ubisoft made a really good game.

The Amazing Race finished last night, and the finish was, well...amazing. I'm happy that Uchenna and Joyce won, because the other two teams didn't deserve it at all. One team lied, cheated, and stole and didn't have a problem being disrespectful. And they were cocky. The other team couldn't stop fighting amongst themselves. But Uchenna and Joyce stayed strong even when the odds were against them and they came out on top.

I just hope we don't have any more Rob and Amber on television.
We don't need a "Newlyweds: Rob and Amber" show.

Uhhhhhh....my skin just crawled thinking about that.

Comments

Popular Posts