i HATE gnomes...


I thought I should share my newfound hatred of gnomes.
I used to like them.
I used to like them a lot.
I even liked the one in that Anti-Pop video.
But now I hate them.
Oh, do I ever, ever HATE them!
And it's all Namco's fault.
Yes, the company that invented Pac Man and Tales of Symphonia.
They are the reason I hate gnomes.
You see, there's this game called I-Ninja. Great game. Really great game.
And you have to earn grades in order to open doors.
Well, one of those grades is earned by punching out an oversized robotic garden gnome.
The first time, it's easy. I've beaten him without taking more than one hit.
But the second time, you have to pummel him without taking a single hit.
One hit, and you're dead.
And this rotten gnome utilizes the worst move of all: the sucker punch.
Needless to say, I've sworn more at my GameCube since meeting this gnome.
More than when Super Monkey Ball went fubar on us and had to go to video game hell.
More than when Meta-Ridley jumped on poor Samus and killed her.
Rotten bugger.
I'll kill him soon.
But until then, I will continue my unabashed hatred of gnomes.
Dwarves are still okay in my books, though.Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
YEAH GMOMES FUCKING SUCK . THERE SHORT AND EAT SHIT

Popular Posts