No foolin'

I am going to go on record as saying I got fooled today.

That's all I will say about the subject.

In other news, only one person in the entire world died yesterday. Or at least that's what the news and the internet reported.

And only one person in the entire world is deathly ill today. Again, the news told me that.

I'm thinking in a world of six billion, why is it that one person gets placed above all others? Nobody seems to care about the millions around the world who are starving to death. Nobody seems to care about the millions around the world who are deathly ill. At least that's what the traditional media is telling me. One person starving to death is news, but I don't hear much from the news about Darfur.

Maybe I should have taken my earlier advice from another blog date and turned off the news.

But it's like those potato chips...once you try one, you have to have another. And another.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just stopping by...cool Blog Name. Any relation to the song "the devil you know" by Econoline Crush?
Partially related...I love the saying about "The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know." So, I've adopted the name from there.

The Econoline Crush song is cool, though.
Anonymous said…
yea its awsome :)
Anonymous said…
yea its awsome :)

Popular Posts