goodbye frog, hello sexy...

Yes, I changed the blog. Not sure if I like it or not, but something had to change.

Anyway, I'm sick. And when I get sick, my voice decides to change a few octaves.

My normal voice, when recorded, sounds a lot like Kermit the Frog. Yes, I teach children with the voice of a Muppet. Good thing none of them know who Kermit the Frog is. I'm thankful I don't sound like Spongebob, or they'd never learn anything.

My voice, at the moment, makes me sound like Barry White. No joke...skinny white guy sounds like soulful black musician. My wife says it's my "sexy" voice and then has me say things to her friends like "Hey, baby" over the phone. Why my voice couldn't sound that way when I feel well...ugh.

Cigarette smoke makes my voice sound exactly like my friend's voice. Very strange.

Got two new games for the kiddies. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly is kind of like My Child's First Grand Theft Auto. Go around burning and electrocuting things. It's definitely not the best game for the GameCube, but it keeps the children happy. Prince of Persia (no, not the new one) looks nice on the XBox. I'll have to give it a go sometime. We normally wouldn't buy these games, but the store had them on sale for $18.00 a piece. They also had Super Monkey Ball and Super Monkey Ball 2, as well as Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell.

Man, that makes me wish I had more cash.

Damn...the brothers are no longer in The Amazing Race.

Comments

Yes, I do know.

We have a playable level for it on a GameCube preview disc. And I never said I wouldn't get it.

Prince of Persia is incredible. And we needed another xbox game anyway. Splinter Cell was only on the Cube.

Popular Posts