Welcome to Hell

Imagine that you've been given an iPod.
It plays fine, but you can't download or erase any songs on it.
The headphone jack is stuck, so you can't remove the headphones from the unit.
The batteries have been replaced with those new Panasonic batteries that last forever.
The headphones have become stuck in your ear and can't be removed.
There's only one song on it.
And that song, repeating over and over is The Jingle Cats' White Christmas.

Welcome to hell.


The only way it could be worse...is if the song was Legal by Snow. Worst. Song. Ever.

The Gomery Commission continues. All in all, I'm not surprised to hear that there's corruption in the Canadian government. Really, every political party does it. Some just hide it better than others. The fact that a Liberal government called an inquiry into something a Liberal government did surprised me. You'd think the Martin government would want to sweep this mess under the carpet and forget it ever happened.

Now of course there are polls coming out that say the Liberals will be destroyed should an election be called. Polls are worthless. Need examples...
Turner was supposed to beat Mulroney. Polls told me so.
Gore was supposed to beat Bush. Polls told me so.
Eves was supposed to beat McGuinty. Polls told me so.
Harper was supposed to beat Martin. Polls told me so.
Kerry was supposed to beat Bush. Polls told me so.

The way I look at the Gomery Commission is that nobody got killed, it's only money (although, I think they should have to pay it back), and at least they're being honest about it. I'd rather have a party in charge who will tell you the awful truth than claim they're holier-than-thou and hide their lies behind a group of lawyers.
After all, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.
And who better to tell you that?

Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular Posts