how to ruin a perfectly good day

I've been in good spirits lately. No, not alcohol. I've just been feeling good.

Which is why today had to come.

To bring me back down from where I was.

You see, I was underemployed a month ago. I've been employed part time since the end of last month. And I was feeling pretty good about things. I've been less depressed than I was. I've put on a bit of weight and added some muscle from the daily bike rides to and from work. I've been able to buy things that I've needed.

But today had to happen.

Today, the National Student Loan Service Centre decided to tell me that they lost my information. Again. Which means I am now left with loans that are not covered by interest relief at the moment. I have to pay to fax them the same documents I had to pay to mail them, and I won't see any money come back for having to fax or mail them.

So, here's the lesson for all you students out there who want to go to college or university:

DON'T
BORROW
MONEY
FROM
THE
BANKS
OR
GOVERNMENT!

AVOID
STUDENT
LOANS!

Comments

Popular Posts