fire it up

Even after drowning my fire with ten minutes worth of water from the hose, it came back last night. I think the wind and the collapse of some dry timber on to the pile helped revive it. I went out last night and put about twenty minutes worth of water on and around the pile.

We'll have to see if it starts up again.

United 93 ****
I watched most of the film last night. I think it was a decent effort, and the use of handheld cameras really added to the feeling I got from the film. The ending of the film is exactly what I think films of this type should be (but I won't say anything about it and ruin it for everyone). The acting was almost like it wasn't scripted, which added to the reality of the piece. This film gives the audience an idea of what was happening on the planes and on the ground on September 11th. Some have said that it was far too soon for a movie about this topic to come out, but if you're still affected by what happened over five years ago, maybe you shouldn't be worrying about a film and go and talk to someone. A good film.

Comments

Popular Posts