yarrr! there be treasure here

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest

I have to say I thought this movie was really good. It didn't turn out that way in the beginning, but it did pick up from there. Great special effects, a good story, and good acting from Depp, Bloom, Knightley, and the rest of the cast. I won't be giving away any "booty", so go see it yourself.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Good film. Almost The War of the Roses meets True Lies. I really enjoyed the look on Pitt's face during one moment of the dance scene at the restaurant. You have to see it...I can't describe it. And the shirt worn by The Tank...pay attention or you'll miss it.



The North Bay Heritage Festival...what can I say? It was the same as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Might have been different if I had gone to see Collective Soul last night, but I didn't feel up to it after a day in the sun. It's amazing how a hot dog can be sold for $4.00 next to a vendor who's selling them for $2.00, or how a five minute ride on a ferris wheel costs $4.00, but the big slide which lasts less than 10 seconds costs $2.00. But that's the midway.

Comments

Popular Posts