problems do have solutions, you know

Sorry for not updating lately. There have been a few problems I've been trying to work out with the blog.

First is that dial up is not the best way to connect to the internet, or to send anything larger than a sentence over. So, putting pictures on the blog is very time consuming. More time consuming than it used to be, and more time consuming than I thought it'd be.

Second is that Google or Hello decided to change the way pictures could be added to the blog. I used to upload pictures through Hello into my blog and could make them as large or as small as I chose. When I logged into Hello, it told me BloggerBot was dead. Google/Blogger now has a picture icon on the toolbar for inserting pictures, but I can't edit them for size. I'm not going through the hassle of playing with the HTML coding to get a picture right.

Third is that I don't know what form this is going to take, or even if there is going to be a blog anymore. It's gotten to the point that most Blogger blogs are spam (75% if you can believe that number) and I don't know how many people are actually reading the content. Being out in the middle of nowhere means I don't always have access to what's going on in the world, and therefore can't comment on it unless I comment on it way too late.

I started this blog to get things out of my system. I don't want to be the angry blogger, or the overly happy blogger. I don't want to be the political blogger, or the tits and ass blogger (mostly because I don't want to think about what guys do when they're looking at my website...eww!).

So, there's the problem...what do I want this blog to be?

Until I figure it out, I'll be playing around with Flash and GIMP...maybe they'll be the next move.

tdyk

Comments

Popular Posts