Tony Pierce is IN, [H] is out

The links sidebar has been changed.

I dumped HardOCP.com because their webmaster is an ass. When someone does something wrong, they should be man enough to do the right thing and apologize. All he did was make an even bigger, if that is even possible, ass of himself. That's all you need to know.

So, I added Tony Pierce to the sidebar. Tony Pierce is a blogger's blogger, and he's got a lot to say about a lot of things. His busblog is one of the most interesting places to visit on the internet, and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to see what a really good blog looks like.

Addendum
I also added a link to Engadget, a site for information on new technology, and to the Urban Legends Reference Page. Both are very cool sites to visit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bugger off you anonymous spamming bint.

Engadget rocks. Never been to DIGG.com, but I'll have to check it out.

Popular Posts