hey

Sorry for not blogging much lately. Who would think that having a job and being stuck on dial-up at home would have such an effect on this site? I am still looking for a way to make this blog into something better, and there are a few ideas I haven't yet tried out.

Will these new ideas work? I have no idea, but they're probably better than what this blog has been for a long time. For one thing, there will be a lot more content, a lot more photographs, and probably more posting.

UFC, by the way...I predicted the Mir/Lesnar fight pretty much to the time of the finish. At least UFC hasn't disappointed me.

WWe has been a disappointment for years. I'm tired of the HHH and Cena show. I'm tired of seeing a leprechaun being chased around by jobbers. It's all boring.

TNA has been a big disappointment lately. Dumb storylines, overwritten scripts, way too much comedy (Stone Cold Shark Boy, anyone?), and not enough matches in a two hour show. The only things going right in TNA land are Tomko and the Women's division.

ROH has actually outshined both of its competitors by putting on a great show time and time again. If they could get a few more guys and girls in the ring and possibly get a television deal, ROH may end up putting TNA into the #3 spot.

I'll keep working on the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts