busy, busy, busy

Sorry for the recent lack of updates. Yes, that goes out to the two of you who actually take time to read this blog. Whatever the other 5, 999,999,997 people are looking at on the internet really must be more important. Or Britney Spears related.

I am finally teaching on a regular basis. It is a great job. Difficult at times, yes, but that comes with just about any occupation. You get your good times, and your bad times.

My good times will come when I get paid. Then I can start putting some money into things I need. While that doesn't yet include an XBox 360, it may if I keep this up.

The blog, hopefully, will be updated on a more regular basis once I'm on a high speed network. Dial up is just not helping matters, especially since where we are it runs at half the speed of city dial-up. Until then....

In mathematics, half of something is the same as 50% of something. So, why when you cut a pie or cake in half, someone always asks for the bigger half?

Comments

Popular Posts